Trusted Colleague - 35 Years of Safety Experience - Serving the Insurance, Legal and Business Communities
My experience and knowledge of safety
regulations enables my clients to render sound advice and assist them in anticipation of future claims. I have extensive understanding of investigations, collecting factual information,
providing accident analysis, assessing organization training compliance and conducting detailed analysis. My mission is to utilize my many years of safety experience to provide practical
and efficient resolutions to safety inquiries, and offer useful, insightful and collaborative consulting.
post-accident crash/injury analysis and expertise to assist client (plaintiff or defendant) in anticipation of a claim that may arise in connection with an accident.
- Provide reliable service and guidance for post-accident
investigation and analysis.
- Complete audits to ensure organization maintains
- Review organization safety policies and procedures to
- Identify deficiencies and at-risk behaviors, and present
recommendations to minimize
- Provide guidance and interpretation of FMCSA CSA BASIC scoring, individual BASIC
thresholds, training and Data Q reduction strategies.
- Design services to
solidify client’s core safety competencies, and provide appraisal and advice to organizations.